Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Monday, January 21, 2008

Wow (MSTRKRFT + David Guetta + CSS Remixes) - Kylie Minogue

This is my first post in a while, being as I just got back from a week long ski trip in Quebec city. Very exciting. Hopefully I'll be able to post many requests soon, however a new semester starts tomorrow and I'm not sure how much time I'll have free. Anyway, I've started with Kylie Minogue's newest single (to be released this February) Wow. It's a shame that we wont hear it much in Canada because its a great song. I was very excited for the CDM because it features remixes from the likes of Cansei De Ser Sexy, David Guetta, MSTRKRFT and Death Metal Disco Scene. Excellent artists.

UPDATE: I found all of them for you! Enjoy.

Wow (CSS Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Wow (Death Metal Disco Scene Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Wow (MSTRKRFT Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Wow (David Guetta's Fuck Me I'm Famous Remix) / DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man i just love the David Guetta's remix! Thanks dude, this blog is great, I check it everyday =)