Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Sunday, January 20, 2008

TSR Sessions Episode 2

I'm way too lazy to make the podcast work at the moment,
so here's an mp3 of my new mix that I've been working on forever. I tried to incorporate some softer melodies with the hard electro. I think it worked out well :)

Stop Me - Mark Ronson
Stop Me (Kissy Sell Out Remix)
Ice Cream (Van She Remix) - The New Young Pony Club
Ice Cream (Herve Goes Bananas Remix) - The New Young Pony Club
Beautiful (Electric Blue) (Michael Grey Remix) - Cicada
Beautiful (Electric Blue) (Mr. Miyagi Remix) - Cicada
Nu-Di-Ty (Bass Ill Remix) - Kylie Minogue
Flex (Dave Spoon Reflex) - Dizzee Rascal
Flex - Dizzee Rascal

Enjoy! Comments are much appreciated ;)

TSR Sessions Episode 2 / DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice industry klub sound!

Anonymous said...

Yeah
Good One