Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Get Low

Here's the track list to my mix I posted a while back. Unfortunately Blogger removed the post. If anybody wants the mix, send me an email and I'll be sure to hook you up! Thanks for the support!

UPDATE - Link in comments. Enjoy.

In other news, Moby has just released an amazing remixed version of Last Night. I have recently become a big fan of everything that has come from Last Night and I'm pleased to see that he's keeping the greatness coming. The album is available to stream on Last FM.


When I Grow Up (Dark Child/DirtySouth/Album Version) - PCD
Protect and Entertain (Crookers Remix) - Busy P Feat. Murs
Heart Beat Rock (Benny Blanco Remix) - Kylie Minogue & Spank Rock
Just Dance (Album/Matt Price Remix) - Lady GaGa
Put Your Hands Up - Fedde Le Grand
I Love To Move In Here (Crookers Lemmesee Remix) - Moby
Fire (B. Rich Straight Fire Remix) - 50 Cent Feat. Young Buck & Nicole Scherzinger
Licky (Herve Gets Low Remix) - Larry T & Princess Superstar Feat. Santogold
I Love To Move In Here (Crookers Bass In Here Remix) - Moby
Alice (Drop The Lime Remix) - Moby
Overpowered (Herve and Roisin in the Secret Garden Remix) - Roisin Murphy
WhenDaLastTime (Crooks & Clipse Fix) - Risk One
Just Dance (DJ Barletta Crunk Edit) - Lady GaGa
Salmon Dance (Crookers Remix) - Chemical Brothers Feat. Fat Lip
Bounce - MSTRKRFT Feat. N.O.R.E.
Take Control (Estaw Refix) - Amerie
Get Down (Calvin Harris Remix) - Groove Armada
Lindsey Lohan's Revenge - Pase Rock Feat. Amanda Blank
Canned Heat (Calvin Harris Remix) - Jamaroquai
Calabria 2008 (Instrumental/MIMS Remix) - Enur Feat. Nataja & MIMS
Destination Unknown - Alex Gaudino Feat. Crystal Waters
Lip Gloss (Krazyfiesta/Kid Fresh & Haterboy Refix) - Lil' Mama
Lip Gloss Acapella - Lil' Mama
I Get Money (Estaw Refix) - 50 Cent
Umbrella (VNDLSM Remix) - Rihanna
Jerk It - Thunderheist
My Love (Album Version/Paul Oakenfold Remix) - Justin Timberlake Feat. T.I.
Yippio-Ay - The Presets
Summertime (Crookers Remix) - Wiley
One More Time - Daft Punk
Touch Your Toes (Lost Daze Remix) - Armand Van Helden
One More Time (Redial Remix) - Daft Punk
Hardcore Girls - Count & Sinden Feat. Rye Rye
Sexyback (Instrumental) - Justin Timberlake & Timbaland
Pjanoo (Excel Remix) - Eric Prydz
4 Minutes to Pjanoo - Madonna Vs. Eric Prydz
4 Minutes (Hi Fi Remix) - Madonna Feat. Justin Timberlake
Touch Your Toes - Armand Van Helden
Go Crazy - Armand Van Helden
Bucky Done Gun (Album Version/Son Of Vader Remix) - M.I.A.
XR2 - M.I.A.
Hands In The Ayer (Spinstyles Remix) - Flo Rida Feat. Will.I.Am
Homecoming (DiscoTech Remix) - Kanye West Feat. Chris Martin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats your email? i'd love the mix..

handsupentertainment@gmail.com

xar126 said...

i want the mix as well

Anonymous said...

the mix is amazing,. its my driving to the club mix.

perfection

TSR said...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yjqejzzjzcc

Anonymous said...

i love the mix! i wanted to put it on my ipod, but is there a version with the tracks separated to make it easier to fast forward at parties?

Procyon said...

Thanks babe, awesome mix this.