Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Thursday, July 10, 2008

We're Alone Now

Here's something that I've been working on for a while. I stopped for a bit, dug it up, and finally finished it. It's a remix of 80s teen star Tiffany's hit, I Think We're Alone Now. I tried to follow the Armand Van Helden formula mixed with a bit of Fake Blood inspiration. Download and let me know what you think! Feedback is a necessity. Don't hesitate to re-post it anywhere if you like it! Just let me know.

We're Alone Now 2008 / DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

Funtastik said...

Oooh! You finally finished this! :) Good stuff. It's come a long way since you sent me the demo!

The sample still annoys the piss out of me, but you've definitely switched it up a lot and made it more interesting. Nice work, Tristan!

Anonymous said...

It's alright.. But I think you need to move away from the retro sound it's retained from the original sampling.. It's 2008 baby! lol

Anonymous said...

it's pretty cool but it's to normal. there's nothing special in the song. but thats only my opinion. it's no fake blood :D. But i realy want to hear some more it only can get better

Eric said...

Um, I think it's pretty fantastic and I'm gonna send it out to a bunch of people whom I know will LOVE it. I like how you paid tribute to the original and didn't fuck up a great song, the instrumentation was enhanced and not ruined as so often happens with these remixes.

Oh, and if you were to throw in the intro to the Extended Version (Let me hear your heartbeat...et al) that would be fun for another mix. Great job. :)