Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Friday, February 29, 2008

Request: With Every Heartbeat - Robyn & Kleerup

I've been really loving Robyn lately and I really want her to release Robyn in North America. Jesus fuck. Anyway, I'm glad to post up these remixes. My favorite has to be the Kleerup remix, because he keeps it to the original. The Meatboy and Punks Jump Up remixes are excellent, but I can't say I've listened to the rest, so judge for yourself. Enjoy.

With Every Heartbeat (David Roiseux Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Pete Tong and Dave Spoon Wonderland Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Rory Phillips Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Kleerup Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Steve Angello Dub) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Hugg & Pepp Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Kenson Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Voodoo & Serano Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Corenell Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Meatboys Remix) / DOWNLOAD
With Every Heartbeat (Punks Jump Up Remix) / DOWNLOAD

No comments: