Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Friday, January 4, 2008

TSR Sessions Podcast

For the past few months, I've been busy putting together a Podcast of little "dj" sessions. I released it a few weeks ago to the TSR Facebook group, and there doesn't seem to be any huge problems (except for stupidly small bandwidth) so today I'm releasing it on here. Basically the first episode isn't all that new. It contains bits of older mixes that I've made, but it's all polished off. I'm planning to put out a new episode ever couple of weeks. So stay tuned!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/tsrsessions

iTunes store is being annoying and wont put it into their library, so for now you'll have to subscribe manually. In iTunes you can go to the Advanced menu and select Subscribe to Podcast and copy-paste the link I posted above. Please leave me comments and let me know how you like it :)


Thanks,
Tristan

No comments: