Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lets Make Love and Listen to Death From Above - Cansei De Ser Sexy

With the sudden success of Cansei De Ser Sexy I thought these might be appropriate. I can't believe that after one little Apple advertisement, everybody in North America has downloaded Music is My Hot Hot Sex on their iPods. Not only did my friend bluetooth me their album, CSS, over a year ago, but Microsoft even used Cansei De Ser Sexy when they launched the Microsoft Zune. They had CSS songs on Zunes at Target a while ago. Just goes to show how much of an impact Apple has on the music industry. Anyway, enough of my ranting. Lets Make Love and Listen To Death From Above does refer to the band Death From Above 1979, which is cool. Its a great song and the remixes are fun too. I can't say I've analyzed them all, however I am always partial to Calvin Harris, Hot Chip, Simian Mobile Disco, RAC, and Spank Rock. You really can't go wrong with them. Enjoy!

Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above / DOWNLOAD
Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above (Spank Rock Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above (Calvin Harris Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above (Hot Chip Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above (RAC Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above (Simian Mobile Disco Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above (Streetlife DJ's Rappinhood Remix) / DOWNLOAD

No comments: