Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blake Lewis

Now, I don't usually even give American Idol alumni a chance. Kelly Clarkson is talented and everything... but her efforts haven't been all that exciting. Sorry. However with all the hype over Blake Lewis I decided to give him a shot, and I must say that I'm very impressed. He has a very distinct style, and his debut album Audio Day Dream really showcases it. Every song boasts that very-well-produced sound that you can't help but appreciate... despite the slight overuse of Sony Acid Pro effects. In my opinion, if Keane were a boy band, they would sound a little like Audio Day Dream. I've posted 2 of the tracks that stood out to me. They are sappy and pop-y, but delightful. Enjoyyyy.

1000 Miles / DOWNLOAD
End of the World / DOWNLOAD

No comments: