Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Artist Alert: Spitzer

Here is Spitzer, an Electronic duo consisting of brothers Damien & Matthieu from Lyon, France. (Why do Europeans always do it better?) At the risk of sounding terrible cliché, I'm going to have to classify their sound as a fusion of Daft Punk and Justice, but a f'ing awesome fusion of Daft Punk and Justice. With a garage band background, the duo know how to add that harder-edge to the traditional techno sound.

Their first EP entitled Rollercoaster is in the works, and from what I've heard so far, it's going to be a big hit. I posted one of my favorite tracks below called Disco Biscuits.
Take a listen, and check out their MySpace.

Disco Biscuits / DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn yeah I just love their cool electro-sounds! Great article!

Anonymous said...

It seems Spitzer have done a remix for Kylie's next single "In my arms".