Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Friday, November 30, 2007

I Want Your DVNO (Tristan Edit) - Armand Van Helden Vs. Justice

I've been working on this mashup for a while now, and its finally done! I'm actually reaaaally proud of it. It's basically Armand Van Helden's I Want Your Soul mashed with Justice's DVNO. I threw in the Mathematikal Re-Edit of DVNO and the Fake Blood remix of I Want Your Soul for good measure. It's pure electro goodness. Tristan style. Let me know what you think! I really need feedback! Enjoy! :P

I Want Your DVNO (Tristan Edit) / DOWNLOAD
Please remmeber that I made this mix, so before you post it anywhere (assuming anybody would want to lol) let me know! Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ARHHH ... buddy this track is great. I have almost finished my Remix of MJ's dont stop till u get enough.

I will have to blog about this track for sure... hope you will aprove!!

LUKUS
@ www.lamusiquebruit.blogspot.com