Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Graduation - Kanye West

As most of you know, Kanye West's upcoming album Graduation leaked on the internet a few days ago. I'm not posting it here. It's easy enought to find if u want it. Anyway, I'm really impressed. My favorite songs as of now are Flashing Lights, Champion and Good Life. I'm definitely picking it up as soon as it drops on the 13th. The track list is posted below as well as another great remix of Stronger.

Good Morning (Intro) - Kanye West
Champion - Kanye West
Stronger (Feat. Daft Punk) - Kanye West
I Wonder - Kanye West
Good Life (Feat. T-Pain) - Kanye West
Can't Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West
Barry Bonds (Feat. Lil Wayne) - Kanye West
Drunk & Hot Girls (Feat. Mos Def) - Kanye West
Flashing Lights (Feat. Dwele) - Kanye West
Everything I Am - Kanye West
The Glory - Kanye West
Homecoming - (Feat. Chris Martin) - Kanye West
Big Brother - Kanye West

Stronger (A-Track Remix) - Kanye West / DOWNLOAD

No comments: