Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Re-Upload: Song 4 Mutya (Out Of Control) - Groove Armada Feat. Mutya

I've re-uploaded all of the Song 4 Mutya remixes for you on MediaFire. This song has never gotten old for me. It's still just as great as the first time I've heard it. My favs are the My Digital Enemy, Linus Loves, and of course the Kissy Sell Out remix. If anybody can find the Sugarush Beat Company remix for me pleeeaaase send it. I've been looking everywhere for it, and apparently it's only available in European iTunes stores... I'm in Canada. So it sucks :(

Song 4 Mutya (Radio Edit) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (Boris Dlugosch Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (Kissy Sell Out Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (Linus Love Vocal Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (Linus Loves Dub Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (My Digital Enemy Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (My Digital Enemy Remix Dub) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (Panic Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (Sunset Strippers Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Song 4 Mutya (TV Rock Remix) / DOWNLOAD

No comments: