Supastarr (Tactic Remix)
DJ Blaqstarr

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Repost: Overpowered - Roisin Murphy

I have completely fallen head-over-heels in love with Roisin Murphy (especially after her album Overpowered came out last month.. which I can't find anywhere in Montreal.) Overpowered is one of the best tracks off her album, and the remixes are spectacular. I must admit that I like the original more than the others, but Kris Menace did a great dance mix and the Loose Cannon and Herve electro remixes are hella-cool. I've updated all the old EvilShare links and posted shiny new Media Fire ones. Enjoy.

Overpowered (Herve & Roisin in the Secret Garden Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Overpowered (Kris Menace Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Overpowered (Kris Menace Instrumental) / DOWNLOAD
Overpowered (Loose Cannons Remix) / DOWNLOAD
Overpowered (Seamus Haji Remix) / DOWNLOAD

No comments: